Have you done your 6 or 12 month Conversion Scheduled Maintenance yet?
See our check list from your Conversion Scheduled Maintenance Owner’s Manual.
Every 6 Months - Must be Performed by an Authorized Dealer.
Power Door System:
- Check proper door operation. Adjust door and/or limit switches as necessary.
- Inspect and clean driver side and passenger side lower sliding door tracks and remove any debris from the track to assure smooth door operation.
- Check door cable for unusual wear or fraying. Check lower, middle and upper rollers for wear or damage to Ramp System.
- Remove floor plate and inspect ramp operation.
- Inspect ramp mechanism for loose fittings, alignment, and abnormal wear.
- Clean and lubricate ramp drive mechanisms.
- Inspect and clean ramp sensors and limit switches.
- Lightly lubricate ramp hinges (Summit Ramp only) with non-silicon spray grease.
- Check operation of Sure DeployTM system and Sure DeployTM battery.
- Inspect entire PowerKneelTM mechanism for loose fittings, alignment, and abnormal wear.
- Clean and lubricate kneel drive mechanisms.
- Inspect kneel switches.
- Verify PowerKneelTM back up operation is functional.
Every 12 Months - Must be Performed by an Authorized Dealer.
*Includes 6 Month Schedule Maintenance
- Check undercarriage for component damage.
- Check undercarriage for rust or corrosion and repair as necessary.
- Check electrical connection at battery for corrosion.
- Check main ground near VMI control module.
- Perform battery test and service.
EXPENSES ASSOCIATED WITH THE ABOVE SCHEDULED MAINTENANCE ARE NOT COVERED UNDER THE VMI LIMITED WARRANTY PROGRAM
Contact us for Pricing